Traditionally, the B2B marketing approach is based on two axes which are the content management (white papers, articles,…) and tradeshows even though the experience is more and more digital. Privileged point of contact, the brand’s website represents a major audience crossroads that should be exploited. By putting Account Base Management at the heart of the advertisers’ business approach, GetQuanty allows decision makers to have a clear view of its prospects’ identity and commitment, without them needing to register! The solution makes it possible to combine the anonymous navigation data with the B2B identification data existing in its partner databases.
Since you know which companies come to visit you, you can implement the following Lead Generation approaches:
- Power your salespeople for a more relevant commercial prospection,
- Implement automatic retargeting scenarios to encourage prospects to engage themselves or cross-sell targeting identified clients,
- Customize the content of your web pages according to the sector of activity or the commitment of the company that comes to visit you.
With its B2B offer, Waisso supports you on 3 axes:
- Identification: Integration of the solution to benefit from a match rate of 30 to 50% of B2B visitors with generation of automatic firmographic records, including contacts, coupled with the “on site” commitment,
- Qualification: Clustering of the website and definition of an “on site” scoring leading to the creation of added value personas,
- Activation: Orchestration of a marketing automation strategy via the activation of timed points of contact: email retargeting – personalization “on site” – chatbot – display retargeting – twin profiles.