Adobe Audience Manager
Opting for agile, customer-oriented marketing requires a data management platform that combines millions of data elements (first, second, & third party data) collected from existing and prospective customers throughout their cross-channel journeys. Once this data has been centralised and enhanced, it is used to optimise marketing, CRM, and e-business strategies to provide personalised, contextualised, and engaging experiences, and to master marketing pressure.
WAISSO recommends and implements DMP Adobe Audience Manager to meet the needs of its customers who want to collect and consolidate all their customer data (email, web and mobile journeys, display, purchasing histories, phone calls, etc.) with a view to building a 360° vision and addressing each segment identified with the right messages on the right channels.
ADOBE AUDIENCE MANAGER’S FUNCTIONAL COVERAGE
- Collecting and processing cross-channel digital data to optimise and personalise the customer experience
- Data classification, creating profiles and targets
- Creating audience segments, similar profile modelling, RFM segmentation
- Cross-channel activation to target certain profiles across all content broadcast platforms
- Identity management by associating a profile with all its terminals and personalising the experience as the journey progresses, even when offline
- Personalised reports
ADOBE AUDIENCE MANAGER connects to ADOBE ANALYTICS, ADOBE CAMPAIGN, and ADOBE TARGET.