Optimize your customer acquisition strategy
Support of your digital strategy
Beyond being able to detect the potential customers intention, it is the complete advertiser’s marketing mix that should be oriented and organized to reach the business goals.
Thanks to strong knowledge and structuration of the data, Waisso advises and operates 360° acquisition strategies for its clients, ranging from catching prospects to loyalty, through on-site animation. In the end, the main challenge is to improve the relevance of marketing touchpoints and optime contact points with the brand audiences.
To do so, Waisso implement a transversal acquisition expertise based on 5 fundamentals, to support the advertiser’s targets all along their digital experience.
Acquisition tools expertise
In order to control and orchestrate the target’s entire life time value, Waisso positions itself as a specialist on the whole chain of expertise.
- SEM : Capture of intentional audiences and pay back with a multi-channel approach SEA – SEO – Social paid.
- Display : Use of programmatic as a customize approach to generate leads and traffic.
- Audiences management: identify, reconciling, split, and activates targets in an efficient logic using DMP and CRM on-boarding tools.
- Analytics : Mesure and optimie customer experience through analytics tools.
- Marketing-mix : Orchestrate the digital acquisition strategy by iteration in order to improve the digital channels performance by well-driven data management.
- SEO : Improving your website organic indexing
Waisso supports its customers in the definition, implementation and management of their digital acquisition strategy with well-proven and reliable process:
- Initial statement of requirements and needs
- Audit of the existing and quick wins
- Benchmark of the technological ecosystem
- Strategic advices and recommendations
- Help with the choice of publishers / solutions
- Production and definition of media plans
- Implementation of digital assets in the brand universe
- Set-up and settings of the acquisition tools
- Piloting in test and learn approach
- Performance measurement and monitoring
- Optimization of the analytics tools
- Attribution view