Marketing & CRM
The upsurge of new sales and communication channels and the integration of the data protection regulation means that companies are either omnipresent, or experts in both marketing and technology.
YOUR MARKETING AND CRM CHALLENGES
In real-world terms, Marketing and CRM today rely on several levers where building a consistent relationship across all channels is becoming a crucial factor for any customer acquisition and loyalty strategy to succeed. Who are the consumers? How can I think ahead of their expectations? What’s their favourite channel? What are their products of preference? Why do they abandon their purchases? Do I need to broaden by retail network? Where should I set up? How can I increase POS attendance? Only a truly customer & data-centric process can respond to your marketing and commercial challenges.
Finely tuned customer intelligence and accurate data, governed by the GDPR, can make brands truly agile, and empower them to respond to consumer expectations in real time by monitoring the customer journey and their potential so that they can design multi-channel sales scenarios while controlling commercial pressure. Not to mention thoroughly monitoring the ROI (Return on Investment) produced by the marketing mix and by each channel deployed.
PERSONALISED SUPPORT, BUSINESS, MARKETING, AND CRM EXPERTISE
Our mission statement: helping you implement successful multi-channel relational marketing strategies (email, web, mobile, social media, POS) to deliver a fluid customer experience that creates loyalty. Based on our expertise in customer relations management and our partnerships with publishers that lead their fields, WAISSO brings you tailored support to match your needs in 4 areas:
- Strategic marketing consulting:
- Auditing your current marketing and digital strategies
- Customer data analytics, statistics and datamining / customer journey / predictive marketing
- GDPR compliance
- Customer data consolidation, whether identified or not, for a unique shared vision
- Developing a powerful cross-channel PRM / CRM marketing strategy (acquisition, conversation, loyalty, retention, reactivation, etc.)
- Segmentation, profiling, scoring
- Optimising catchment area and marketing campaigns
- Operational deployment and execution:
- Managing and supervising multi-channel campaigns
- Scripting, personalising, and contextualising campaigns in real time
- Creating editorial and visual content
- Activating channels (web, mobile, POS, social media) according to the objectives set
- Improving deliverability rates
- Defining performance indicators / KPIs / cross-channel allocation
- Optimising the Customer Relation Management policy
- Technology solutions:
- Consulting in the field of open-ended marketing technology platforms to automate your marketing campaigns (functional architecture)
- Technological integration for marketing, CRM, and data quality tools
- Integrating existing information systems (ERP, CRM, Assets / Content, etc.)
- Project management
- Testing, reporting
- Training: business and technology
Our technical and business expertise enables us to respond to ad hoc assistance requests and to provide support and maintenance services when existing tools need upgrading.
TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS IN RESPONSE TO YOUR BUSINESS OBJECTIVES
To deliver an optimum technology response to our customers, WAISSO has forged partnerships and achieved certifications from leading software houses in their fields, including:
- Adobe Experience Cloud : a software solution that lets you centralise customer data to analyse and use it to deliver personalised and contextualised experiences across all channels by implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns (formerly Neolane) in environments with high functional requirements in terms of customer interaction and featuring large contact volumetrics (B to C, B to B to X, B to E, etc.).
- Adobe Target : a testing solution to identify the best content to deliver to each target for a unique customer experience
- Adobe Experience Manager (Adobe. DAM): a comprehensive solution for creating and publishing websites, mobile apps, and capitalising on your marketing assets
- Oracle Marketing Cloud : automating B2C cross-channel marketing campaigns (Oracle Responsys) or BtoB (Oracle Eloqua), DMP with Blue Kai and Content Management System with Oracle Miximazer.
- LiveClicker : platform for contextualising and customising emailing campaigns with dynamic content interactively, in real time
- Sprinklr : a social marketing and CRM solution
- Gigya : a customer and prospect data management and enhancement platform
- ReachLive : CIAM solutions for collecting, unifying and managing customer identities across all contact points, online and offline
- DQE Software : software solutions to optimise and enhance data quality (RNVP postal address standardisation and verification, deduplication, data enhancement, etc.)
- Accengage : Push Notification SaaS for Mobile Apps, Websites and Facebook Messenger
- MyElefant to support our customers’ Mobile device strategies (Push Notification, RichSMS, Push, etc.)
Because today’s powerful relational marketing strategies necessarily mean using new technologies and faultless data processing, WAISSO is your gateway to a successful entry into this new era with a single objective: providing our customers with new business interaction opportunities with their customers to boost your performance.