WAISSO provides comprehensive training programmes dispensed intra-company or inter-company that can be charged to the training budget, and that aim to make marketing and technical users proficient in:
Executing marketing & CRM strategies (web, mobile and social media): marketing activation plans, multi-channel campaign management, targeting and segmentation, deliverability and conversion rate optimisation, personalising cross-channel interaction, deploying channel- and device-specific content, analysing customer data and journeys, etc.
Using existing software solutions:
- Adobe Experience Cloud: Software solution package comprising:
- Adobe Campaign: multi-channel marketing campaign management solution (formerly Neolane)
- Adobe Analytics: website and mobile device data and interaction analysis (formerly Omniture)
- Adobe Target: website, mobile site and mobile app customer experience personalisation platform
- Adobe Experience Manager Assets (AEM DAM): creative asset management and deployment solution (image, video, audio, documents, etc.) for emails, websites and mobile apps
- Adobe Hearing Manager (AAM): a DMP (Data Management Platform) that lets you create unique audience profiles so you can identify the most valued segments and use them across any digital channel
- Oracle Marketing Cloud: management solutions for customer and prospect experience
- Oracle Eloqua : for automating and industrialising your B2B marketing campaigns
- Oracle Responsys : for automating B2C cross-channel marketing campaigns
- LiveClicker : platform for contextualising and customising emailing campaigns with dynamic content interactively, in real time
- MyElefant: for deploying mobile strategies (SMS and push notifications)
- Accengage : Push Notification SaaS for Mobile Apps, Websites and Facebook Messenger
- Sprinklr: a comprehensive social network management solution (listing, advertising, customer service, marketing campaigns, etc.)
- Gigya: a platform for managing customer identity (Social Login and CIAM), and managing and enriching customer and prospect data via the social networks
- ReachFive: CIAM solutions for collecting, unifying and managing customer identities across all contact points, online and offline
- Adobe Analytics: a solution for analysing data and interaction on websites and mobile devices
All our training courses are accompanied by training tools and user guides in both French and English.
- Implementation of marketing campaign projects with Adobe Campaign (formerly Neolane).
- Finalization of the implementation of Responsys solution and Integration with Gigya.
Analytics optimization and dashboarding automation
- Integration between Batch and Adobe Campaign