Prior to redesigning any Marketing Information System, WAISSO advises customers to let its consultants conduct a series of audits tailored to their business-specific concerns (store opening times, international deployment, level and performance of customer service, etc.) with a view to optimisation:
- Functional campaign analysis: typologies, models, workflows, targeting
- Cross-channel strategy performance audits
- Analysing the contribution different channels make to overall performance
- Marketing campaign deliverability audits
- Business process audits
- Lead Management process audits
- Database quality audits (deduplication, postal standardization)
- Data audits: volumetrics, distribution, organisation
- Technical audits of developments and configuration
- Datawarehouse and datamart design audits
- Performance audits: hardware architecture, structural architecture (data structure), and functional architecture (application code)
- Maintenance / architecture / security audits
- Identifying current strengths and weaknesses
We can also build a tailored auditing process to suit your specific needs, spanning several of these areas.
These audits culminate in a report presenting diagnostics, an action plan, a workload assessment, marketing and technology recommendations, and an overall forecast budget. Our consultants place great importance on providing credible, relevant solutions and make a point of only recommending actions that would be realistic for your business and the environment in which you work.